This Ocean Drive Condo is set up with 3 sleeping room areas, living room, full size kitchen & bath - in detail consisting of: Guest access
* Fully Equipped Kitchen with an eat-in bar area: Fridge-Freezer, Oven, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffeemaker, Toaster, One Burner Porcelain Glass Induction Cook top, Nespresso Cappuccino Latte Maker Sodastream- Make Your Own Sparkling Water or Soda, Pots and Pans, Cooking and eating utensils, Ice Bucket & Wine Glasses.
All Bedrooms come with Down Comforters, Memory Foam, Duvet Sheet Covers and High Thread Count Bed Linen.
* BR #1 (up to 4 pers) - Fullsize bedroom with 2 King Beds or 4 Twins, Plasma TV with Cable TV
* BR #2 (up to 2 pers) - 1 King Size Bed or 2 Twins- after preference, Plasma TV with Cable TV
* BR #3 (up to 2 pers) - 1 King Size Bed or 2 Twins- after preference, Plasma TV with Cable TV
(BR #2 & 3 are smaller alcove bedroom areas designed with 7 foot high Art Deco designed glass block partition walls for bright open air design.)
* Living Room area with a 7 foot high Art Deco designed glass block wall with Sofas, coffee table, 60 Inch Smart HD Plasma TV, Cable TV for that perfect entertainment.
* Kitchen table with dining chairs
* Bathroom with Bath tub with shower. Tile throughout and High Thread Count Bath Linen.
Amenities included:Additional notes
* Computer workstation w/ laptop
* Games & Video Console: Wii, PlayStation, Xbox
* Nespresso Cappuccino Latte Maker
* Sodastream- Make Your Own Sparkling Water or Soda
* FREE high-speed Wireless Internet
* FREE Phone Calls Worldwide with our VoIP account
* FREE Internet Entertainment w/ 24/7 free movies on our Netflix account
* FREE Mid weekday touch- up housekeeping for weekly stays
* FREE Tennis on 2 tennis courts w/ complimentary use of Tennis Racquets and balls
* FREE Public outdoor Gym on South Beach
* Discount Golf and Golf Rentals
The Condo is located on one of the higher floors, tucked away from any street noise.Guest interaction
There is metered street parking right outside condo and parking garage only about 1 block away.
If you plan on arriving on a Friday or Saturday for more than 5 nights please inquire about availability since we normally do not allow Friday or Saturday arrivals if stay is more than 5 nights since it would cover 2 possible weekends.
Please reach out to our home caretaker via EMAIL at least 2 days prior to your arrival with your preferred bed-set-up (if you are singles or couples/king beds vs twin beds).
IMPORTANT NOTE regarding CHECK-IN:
Please do not just show up and expect to be checked in since this is a private home.
We always try to be flexible on check-in and check-out whenever possible. It all depends on when previous guests check-out, maintenance needing to be done, and when future guests arrive.
Normal check-in is at around 5 pm or later for your arrival.
This is a private home we do have lots of cleaning to be done and maintenance preparation that needs to be done before you can check-in. We may also have guests checking out the same day you are arriving, so the earliest we can check you in is normally at 5 pm since we need enough time to prepare and clean the home for you. If you are arriving earlier than 5 pm and have a rental car we suggest you keep your luggage in your rental car until 5 pm when we can check you in.
Most important is that our home needs to be completely clean and ready for you before anyone can be allowed inside the gate. We cannot let anyone onto the property before your 5 pm check-in. It is our goal to give you as our guest the best first impression. Thank you for understanding.
Normal check-out is at 11 am so we can prepare home for future guests. You can check with our home caretaker in the morning of your departure to see if she can get you a slightly later check-out at noon for instance (if available). Thank you for understanding.
Thank you for your help and understanding to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
We look forward to welcoming you to our home :-)
Ann & Lars
Your privacy is our utmost priority. But we are there when needed 24/7, do not hesitate to reach out to us even if it’s just to ask where to go in town. It would be our pleasure to share recommendations that would make your vacation an unforgettable one!Neighborhood overview
BEST LOCATION in the heart of South Beach’s most exciting strip w/ easy access to just about everything; short walk to Beach, Outlet Shops & Boutiques , Restobars & Lounges, 3min to Art Deco Historic District- home to over 800 Art Deco buildings all within one square mile & the Welcome Center, 5min to Children’s & Lap Pool, Lummus Park Beach, 7min to Española Way and 10min to Lincoln Road Mall/ City CenterGetting around
Walking distance to everything on the beach. Both taxi and public transportation available.